Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Women Interpreting the Female Form

Two of my paintings, Midsummer Night’s Dream & Birth of Mars have been selected to hang in the juried exhibition "Women Interpreting the Female Form" at the Workhouse Arts Center. The exhibit runs from March 2-27 in Gallery W-16. www.workhousearts.org/events/392/women-interpreting-the-female-form--juried-exhibition,-march-2--27/

There will be an opening reception Sunday, March 6th, from 2 – 4PM. Friends are welcome! For directions and a map of the workhouse art center, visit www.workhousearts.org/directions.php

2 comments:

  1. Laurie- that is WONDERFUL! I'm sorry I won't be in town the weekend of your reception, but I choreograph at the Workhouse every summer and have a good relationship with the staff there. I will make sure they look out for you :~) I hope this is the beginning of many exhibits of your fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sabra! I read that you do choreography at the Workhouse...they are so lucky to have you! (o:

    ReplyDelete