Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring is Sprung!

It's been an exciting spring in the art studio. I've just completed my new portfolio book which should be available in the studio within the week. This book is the culmination of many hours' work and I'm thrilled to be sharing it with you!

Luminous Language
A Catalogue of Works by Laurie Nelson

FEMALE FORM EXHIBIT
The Female Form show at the Workhouse Art Center was very well received and was an exciting opportunity to meet with art lovers and fellow artists. A big thank you to my friends and collectors who came out to the opening reception and/or visited this wonderful exhibit during the month of the show. I have a few pictures to share:
Chatting with collector Ellis Glover and fellow artist Susan Glazier during the reception.


Midsummer Night's Dream hanging in the exhibit.

Visiting with collectors Mrs. Marjorie Bertman, Dr. David Bertman and Mr. Ellis Glover during the opening reception.

My talented young voice student, Ryan Alexander, Midsummer and me at the gallery reception.

Birth of Mars hanging in the exhibit.

Gallery shot of the Female Form exhibit.

To check out what is currently happening the Workhouse Art Center, visit
www.workhousearts.org/calendar.php

No comments:

Post a Comment